New Concept/Multi-functional Imaging System
• Panoramic Imaging
• Tomographic Imaging
- By choosing a CdTe sensor, which improves the image quality while keeping radiation exposure to a minimum, Genoray has shown that it puts patient’s safety first.
- The CdTe (Cadimium telluride) sensor overcomes the limitations of a CMOS sensor to always produce high quality images.
• High Resolution Technology
• Multi-Focus Function
• Multiple jaw shapes
• Selectable image quality (Fast, Normal, HD)
• Pre-set for easy exposure condition setting
• Horizontal & vertical X-ray segmentation for dose reduction
• TMJ detail setting for reducing patient dosage
Panoramic Exposure programs
Standard panoramic, orthogonal panoramic, bitewing panoramic, child panoramic, TMJ lateral double, horizontal & vertical X-ray segmentation, TMJ PA double, TMJ Lateral-PA, TMJ Lateral-PA Double, sinus lateral midsagittal and sinus PA
Tomography Imaging (Optional)
PAPAYA PLUS added Tomography function and without hardware upgrade and considering of manufacturing of Tomography function; in addition to S/W, PAPAYA provides Tomography image.
The Different Detector Types
High-Definition images distinguish themselves from the old indirect conversion type of a CCD sensor. This should be the only way you view images
The CdTe (Cadimium telluride) sensor is a direct coversion type and High-Definition images distinguish it from the old indirect conversion type of a CCD sensor. The CdTe sensor produces:
the most natural, sharp and clear view,
the greatest choice of information for diagnosis,
the highest quality image with the lowest dose of radiation,
the fastest readout circle, which improves imaging efficiency.
Multi-focus function ables to overcome operator’s mistake from patient’s faulty positioning and re-exposuring X-ray. By reconstructing image with software way, the panoramic images layer can be corrected by multi-focus function.
Face to face positioning / Fit each individual’s jaw shape. / Voice support system / Hand switch / Emergency switch / Wheelchair accessible
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ)-Lateral Double
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ)-Lateral PA
Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ)-PA Double